Monday, July 6, 2009

July 4th weekend

We went up to the cabin this weekend to get a few thing done before reunion. Chris and Shannon called and said they wanted to go with us. We were happy, but since our hard working son in law, Chris, came a long we got a lot more done than I thought we would. They cut down I think 6 or 7 trees that are infested with pine beetles, or that were dead. It looks a lot better, but I think that Shannon, our grand daughter, Jennsen, and I must have taken 10 loads of brush and junk from off the property. We all found muscles that we didn't know that we had. The property sure looks better even though there are a lot more to get cut down. It will be an on going project this summer.
We also found time to get out the ATV's and ride a little too. The Unita's are beautiful. We got a new (used) 4 wheeler around Valentine's Day and I had yet to ride it, so it was fun to ride my own, even though I enjoyed riding on the back with Larry too! We had a lot of fun in spite of the hard work. Thanks Chris,Shannon and Jennsen, we couldn't have done it without you!!





,

No comments:

Post a Comment