Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Our 2009 New Addition








Well..we did it. We've been talking about getting something to replace my Nissan for a while. I bought it in 2002 and have had it quite a long time. It's been a good car, but it was time to update to something a little newer.

We had talked about Larry giving me his Accord and then him getting an even more efficient auto for himself. I also told him I would like a Honda Pilot, because I thought it would serve our needs pretty well and make me feel even safer in the snow going to and from Grantsville. After more talk we decided it would be a pretty good vehicle to get up to the cabin in too. So we decided to start looking around for Pilots.

The idea was sounding better and better to me. I wouldn't have the dogs sitting on my lap like in the truck. The truck is getting pretty old itself. We might need to get a newer truck sometime...but maybe now we can wait awhile longer. The Pilot can tow a fair amount and will be great getting into the snowmobiles in the winter. It took us awhile to get the right one and after almost buying a couple and things not working out, I think that we were suppose to wait for this deal. It even had some bonuses we weren't aware of. Like a camera for backing up. I love the leather seats and they'll heat up my bottom when it is cold. I love that Larry can be as warm as cool as he wants and I can do the same...'cause we are not the same on that one. :) I think we were both very happy with the purchase.

It will be mine to drive around, but it is really ours since we'll be using it for so many other things we love to do. We love the New addition to our family.









3 comments:

  1. Luv it Pats, what a great new addition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! :) I've only heard good things about pilots. Happy driving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous! I want one too. Maybe I can convince Doug that it would be a great geocaching car and then I'll get one. Haha!

    ReplyDelete