Sunday, April 10, 2011

I'm Still Alive

I was checking out everyones blogs today and I didn't realize it had been so long since I last blogged. It seems as though I've been way busy and haven't had time, yet I'm not really sure what I have to show for not keeping up with this. I'll have to do better. I have quite a few things that I have been going to put on here and haven't. I haven't even put my pictures on and said anything about Garrett coming home. Talked about the Jazz game or anything else. I was going to do it today and my internet is going so slow today for some reason that I can't see myself being patient enough to get pictures downloaded or anything today. Maybe I'll just start a draft of my next blog and then at least it will be started. I just thought I'd speak a small paragraph today to let everyone know that I still am alive and kicking. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment